The BAV Institut in Offenburg offers food, farmaceutical and cosmetics companies an extensive range of services relating to hygiene and quality assurance. In addition to laboratory tests the customers receive also comprehensive support by numerous consulting, training courses and service achievements.
The NOVA Software GmbH developed a LIMS for the BAV Institut, LIMS stands for Laboratory Information Management System. This category of software systems is concerned with the data processing in the biological laboratory. The web application LIMS of the NOVA Software GmbH facilitates the BAV the work in the laboratory and also at the customer substantially. With LIMS the overview of the samples and results is significantly better and faster possible, whereby naturally also the secrecy of the data is ensured.
Via the BAV sample portal on the Net, customers receive information at any time about their samples:
- Individual sample data recording by the customer, also by Excel import.
- Automated, regular data transfer into the BAV.Lims.
- Laboratory results appear in the internet more quickly.
- Immediate information by email, as soon as new results for the customer are present.
- For the users different rights can be assigned.
- All changes in the LIMS are documented.
- Export of test results to Excel or XML files.